Small Charity Week, brought to you by The Foundation for Social Improvement (FSI), is taking place this week (June 19-24th) to celebrate and raise awareness of the UK’s small charity sector. Furthermore, it’s an action-packed agenda filled with fantastic opportunities for small charities to learn, collaborate and fundraise!
Here are our top 5 suggestions on how your small charity can get involved:
- Get expert advice during Big Advice Day in Central London on the 20th of June. Not in London? No worries, regional advice days are also held on a range of different topics, including HR, legal, marketing, business planning and strategy, finance, leadership and more.
- Attend the Fundraising Conference on 22nd June. The FREE conference is aimed at small charities to provide access to a range of expert speakers and relevant topics. HINT: Stop by the Givergy booth to say hi and learn about how we partner with small charities to help them reach their fundraising goals.
- Get involved in the annual tradition and host The Great Big Small Charity Quiz with your supporters at your own fundraising event. It’s one of the most anticipated events of the whole week!
- Raise funds! Starting at 10am on Thursday 22nd June, Localgiving will be doubling one-time donations to local charities pound-for-pound by up to £25! Amazing! Download your kit to get involved in the Localgiving and FSI Match Funding Initiative.
- Hold a celebration event – download the toolkit with everything you need to get started here. Celebration Day is a great big thank you to small charities for all the effort throughout the year making an impact for some truly amazing initiatives.
We wish everyone participating in Small Charity Week a fantastic week of learning, collaboration and fundraising! And of course, we look forward to meeting the participating small charities at the Fundraising Conference!